Friday, March 18, 2022

The Final Plan

     A few days ago the group came over and we finalized timing, shots, and other things we needed to fill in. We discussed casting and had quite the time doing "auditions" for who died the best. Throughout the plan, we got to bond more and get closer as a dynamic. U got really lucky choosing a group of people who I am close with and being able to have people I usually enjoy spending time and hanging out with helped with the entire process immensely since it was super comfortable being around them along with not many formalities like it would be if they were people who I wasn't close with.  The google doc of  a few of the basic shots I want to film is down below:



    We finished planning it out and everyone went their separate ways. Luis went home and began creating the beginning music for the opener. For the record is so sick. I am still working on getting it shared with me since he swears it isn't ready but once I have it in my hands I will make sure it get into my next post. I listened to it and think that it is the epitome of an anxious vibe and will work with the opening scene perfectly.

     A couple days later were the group meetings. This helped a lot since we all got to discuss the different holes in our projects and other things we needed ideas or even just advice with. I got help with discussing the issue that I thought my film opening was more of a short film and eventually came to a conclusion on how to end the opening to make it seem like a film opening and not a short film.


    After the group meeting, I texted the group chat of people I need for the film opener and set a date to begin filming. I am curious to see how this goes but I have a feeling it will be fun and productive considering this is something the majority of us have an interest in.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind Me

      We made it! It's finally time for this to go in. Frankly, it was quite a struggle but overall a great experience. The last-minute ...