Saturday, March 19, 2022

Filming

   Today, we filmed the opening scene for the film opening. Frankly, it was a really funny process considering half the time Maddie and I couldn't keep our laughs in when she was being strangled. It was fairly easy to film, we had a good setting that was dark and empty so we didn't have to worry about too many background noises. 

    The group consisted of Maddie, Luis, and me. We waited for it to get dark, so naturally, we waited at Starbucks :)  Whilst at Starbucks, I spotted an officer and took my chance to get some intel on whether we would be able to get the department's help with an interrogation scene. With that said, I explained the project and he gave me his card to get in touch with public relations to see what I can do with that. The officer was really nice and helpful and left me hopeful for the department's future involvement. I do think I may not need it considering I may have planned way too much for the opening because after filming I realized how quickly time will fly, so we'll see where that goes.

    We went to Town Center to film by the lake and the lighting wasn't right so we headed over to Vista View in the dead end of nowhere that felt like we may get murdered for real. We filmed the opening playing around with different shots and angles to experiment with what would be the best way to piece it together with the opening music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind Me

      We made it! It's finally time for this to go in. Frankly, it was quite a struggle but overall a great experience. The last-minute ...