Sunday, March 20, 2022

Spring Break

     Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, in all honestly, I didn't work on anything too major other than nitpick the final scenes I want to input into the film opening, it's spring break, and the majority of my actors are unavailable to film. So until then, this entire process is on hold. I plan on reviewing material and maybe shortening what I have. The plan, for now, is to play with the film I already shot and then review what I like to call "The Game Plan" and be able to pick out the most important scenes that will be most beneficial to the opening and story I want to portray.

    I apologize for the short post, but that's all I have for you tonight. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind Me

      We made it! It's finally time for this to go in. Frankly, it was quite a struggle but overall a great experience. The last-minute ...